Exfoliation is as important for the skin as cleaning your car once a week. If you don’t intervene to accelerate the shedding of dead skin cells it piles up on the skin just like dirt on your car and conceals your lustre. Chemical peels, even though the name may sound frightening, are in fact more gentle than the abrasive physical exfoliation that often causes micro tears in the skin. We provide the following chemical peels according to the condition and need of your skin:
- Glycolic acid: Do you suffer from congested skin and can’t get rid of white heads and blackheads? Then the tiny molecules of glycolic acid are what you need to penetrate deep inside your pores and break the bond between the dead skin cells. What can you expect after a glycolic acid peel? Smaller pores, smoother skin and glowing complexion.
- Yellow peel: it is a retinol based peel and one of the most effective skin peels when it comes to anti-ageing treatment. It can also significantly reduce and prevent pigmentation, acne, wrinkles and melasma.
- Black peel: natural organic peel with black acetic acid. Works as comedolytic and keratolytic. Possess antioxidant properties, accelerates would healing. Offers excellent effect in treating deep bacterial infections.
- Salicylic acid: What’s not to love about salicylic acid? It is gentle on the skin, provided you use the right concentration and it suits your skin type, it controls excess sebum production which helps control acne and it exfoliates dead skin cells thereby clearing your blackheads and whiteheads. And as if that weren’t enough its anti-inflammatory property also helps soothe the skin from the acne inflammation.
- TCA: trichloroacetic acid is a medium depth peel used treat a wide range of skin concerns including signs of ageing, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and scarring. It effectively clears away dead skin cells to reveal the newer and smoother skin layers below.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid is the gentler Alpha Hydroxy Acid sister of glycolic acid. But why should you choose lactic acid? Because it is tolerated well by dry and sensitive skin. It exfoliates dead skin cells, deep cleanses the pores, helps fade blemishes but the best part is that not only this mild exfoliating acid provides hydration to the skin but stimulates collagen production at the same time.
- Phenol peel: Would you believe it if we told you that you can smooth out the wrinkles, fine lines and acne scars on your skin without any invasive procedure? Well it is possible, thanks to Phenol peel, a peel that is powerful enough to penetrate deep inside the inner layers of the skin to target the damaged layers and remove them to help the skin repair itself and bring forth smoother, new skin cells.
- Combination peels: